- His father was a concertmaster violinist and his mother was a cellist.
- Plays the oboe.
- Served in the Royal West African Frontier Force.
- Attended the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art with Joan Collins.
- Introduced ex-wife Jill Ireland to her future husband, Charles Bronson, while filming The Great Escape.
- Eventually took American citizenship and currently resides in New York.
- 1965, Emmy — Outstanding Individual Achievements in Entertainment: Nominee
- 1966, Golden Globe — Actor in a Television Series: Nominee
- 1969, Emmy — Outstanding Single Performance by an Actor in a Leading Role: Nominee
- 1966, Emmy — Outstanding Continued Performance by an Actor in a Leading Role in a Dramatic Series: Nominee
- Katherine Carpenter — Wife
- Peter McCallum — Son
- Valentine McCallum — Son
- Dorothy McCallum — Mother
- Sophie McCallum — Daughter
- Paul McCallum — Son
- David McCallum Sr. — Father
- Jason McCallum — Son
- Jill Ireland — Ex-wife
- Iain McCallum — Brother
- Attended Royal Academy of Music, London, England; attended Royal Academy of Dramatic Art, London, England
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The 100: Is This the End of Clarke as We Know Her?
- 2. How NCIS Pulled Off That Shocking Return in the Season 16 Finale
- 3. HBO Confirms Game of Thrones Spin-Offs Won't Feature Future Westeros
- 4. Game of Thrones' Water Bottle Culprit Revealed in the Final Dolls of Thrones Recap
- 5. Stranger Things' New Coke Teaser Wants You To Believe New Coke Was Good
- 6. Clarke is Getting Sexy in These New The 100 Photos!
- 7. The Bachelorette Is Ruled by F-Boys