- To escape political strife, his parents moved the family from their native Cuba to Florida.
- Joined the Marines at age 17.
- While working as a model for such fashion powerhouses as Armani and Dior, he studied at the International Actors Studio in Paris.
- Appeared in Mariah Carey's music video as a love interest in her 1997 single "Honey."
- First professional acting job was the role of Cristian Vega on the ABC daytime soap opera One Life to Live in 1998.
- Made film debut in Greetings from the Shore (2007).
- His 2007 wedding to his OLTL co-star Melissa Gallo was officiated by another co-star, Javier Morga.
- Joel Fumero — Brother
- Fernando Fumero — Brother
- Narciso Fumero — Father
- Natalia Fumero — Mother
- Melissa Fumero — Wife
- Enzo — Son
Every Episode of Game of Thrones, Ranked From Worst to Best
Find out which episode of the HBO hit reigns supreme.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Flash: Was Barry's Reaction to Nora's Partnership with the Reverse Flash Too Harsh?
- 2. Empire Boss Confirms Who Is Definitely Not in the Casket
- 3. The 5 Episodes of Netflix's Love, Death + Robots You Absolutely Should Watch
- 4. David Boreanaz Hints at an Angel Reunion for Series' 20th Anniversary
- 5. Why Did Mia Smoak Grow Up Without Her Father on Arrow?
- 6. Farewell to Shadowhunters: Kat McNamara Reveals Emotional Moment Filming Her Final Scene
- 7. Avan Jogia and Kelli Berglund Read High Ideas from Reddit