Video ClipsSee all »
Watch See all »
Paddy Chayefsky's study of loneliness and frustration focuses on a middle-aged widower who falls in love with his much-younger employee and faces disapproval from his family and friends. Chayefsky adapted the screenplay from his play.
Amusing story of a marriage in crisis. Well-acted by George Segal and Eva Marie Saint; solid direction by Irvin Kershner. Lepridon: Sterling Hayden. Edward: Keenan Wynn. Nelly: Nancie Phillips. Grace: Janis Young. Will: David Doyle. Marve: Paul Sparer. Sus (more…)
Quiz: What Should You Binge Next on Netflix?
Skip the endless scroll! Find out what you really want to watch.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. HBO Is Bringing Back Perry Mason, and This Time He F*cks
- 2. We Need to Talk About That OA: Part II Ending
- 3. The Conners Is Coming Back for Season 2
- 4. Everything I Learned About Sex, I Learned From Black '90s Sitcoms
- 5. The Sex in Now Apocalypse Is Concerned with Liberation, Not Labels
- 6. Stranger Things Is a Stealth Blueprint for Successfully Navigating Puberty
- 7. The Week in Superlatives: Sexiest Scene Stealer, the Real-Life Survivor, and the Scene That Made Us Weep with Joy