- Performed in his first role at the age of 12, in a local production of Kurt Vonnegut's Happy Birthday, Wanda June.
- Is friends with New Orleans Saints head coach Sean Payton, a high-school classmate.
- Was named "class clown" of his graduating high school class.
- Served in the Marines for three years after graduating from high school.
- Was kicked out of college five weeks into his freshman year.
- Appeared in the original 1990 Broadway production of Six Degrees of Separation, opposite his eventual Sex and the City co-star Evan Handler.
- Met his wife, Chrysti, at a USO gala event.
- Harry Eigenberg — Father
- Erica Itzkowitz — Sister
- Chrysti Eigenberg — Wife
- Elisabeth Eigenberg — Sister
- Beverly Eigenberg — Mother
- Helen Eigenberg — Sister
- Julie Eigenberg — Sister
- Louie Steven Eigenberg — Son
- Carol Ovadia — Sister
- Attended University of Iowa, Iowa City, Iowa, United States; American Academy of Dramatic Arts, New York, New York, United States
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. How to Survive April's Incredibly Overwhelming TV Schedule
- 2. How Intimacy Coordinators Are Making Sex Scenes Safer for Actors
- 3. MTV's Undressed Was Basically Sex Ed for '90s Kids
- 4. Sex Education's Bold Aesthetic Finds Sweetness in the Midst of Vulgarity
- 5. Here Are Our Horrifying Tales of Watching Sex Scenes With Our Parents
- 6. Let's Talk About TV's Evolving, Complicated Relationship With Sex
- 7. How to Watch Game of Thrones Season 8: What Time, Channel, and More