- Appeared in the Broadway production of Titanic in 1997.
- Received the P.T. Barnum Award for Excellence in Entertainment from Tufts University in 2014.
- Serves on the Tisch Gala Committee as a distinguished alumnus.
- Teaches at New York University.
- Eliza Baldi — Wife
- Tufts University, Medford, Massachusetts, United States (1989); New York University, Tisch School of the Arts, New York, New York, United States (MA in Acting, 1995)
The Best Kids' Movies on Netflix Right Now
Our gift to all you harried parents: hours of peace and quiet.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Bane Is Coming for Babs in This Gotham Sneak Peek
- 2. Schitt's Creek Renewed for Sixth and Final Season
- 3. Everything We Know About Black Mirror Season 5
- 4. Steven Universe Beautifully Fosters Non-Binary Self-Love Without Being Too Preachy
- 5. TV Still Struggles with Body-Positive Sex, But Shrill Is a Big Step Forward
- 6. Lifetime's She's Too Young Was a Sex Ed Cult Classic That Deserves More Respect
- 7. Courteney Cox Revisited Her Friends Apartment and We Couldn't Be Any More Nostalgic