- Family moved from France to New York when he was 9, and to Los Angeles when he was 10.
- Father, Paul Guez, founded Sasson Jeans in the late 1970s.
- As a teen, signed with Elite Model Management, and was featured in advertisements for Bugle Boy, Levi's and Coca-Cola.
- Acting break came courtesy of Baywatch in 1992, in which he starred as lifeguard Matt Brody.
- Launched a music career in the late 1990s that has resulted in several albums, including David Charvet (1997), Leap of Faith (2002) and Se laisser quelque chose (2004), and has collaborated with producer Olle Romo, who has worked with Shania Twain, Elton John and Bryan Adams.
- Charitable pursuits include Pediatric AIDS Foundation and Planet Hope; also uses his celebrity to speak to young people about the dangers of substance abuse.
- Brooke Burke-Charvet — Wife
- Shaya Braven — Son
- Heaven Rain — Daughter
- Christiane — Mother
- Pamela Anderson — Ex-significant Other
- Bar Refaeli — Ex-significant Other
- Paul Guez — Father
- Attended Simon Fraser University, Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
Every Episode of Game of Thrones, Ranked From Worst to Best
Find out which episode of the HBO hit reigns supreme.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Grey's Anatomy Recap: Amelia and Link Are Just Getting Started
- 2. What to Stream the Weekend of March 22
- 3. The World Needs One Day at a Time, Now More Than Ever
- 4. Looking for Alaska Casts a Riverdale Serpent and Girl Meets World's Hot Uncle
- 5. The Deadwood Movie Finally Gets a Teaser and Premiere Date
- 6. Bane Is Coming for Babs in This Gotham Sneak Peek
- 7. Schitt's Creek Renewed for Sixth and Final Season