After establishing himself as a valuable supporting player on television and in films, David Caruso shot to stardom as a homicide detective not afraid to show his rear end on NYPD Blue. Due to a salary dispute, the actor exited the hit drama acrimoniously after one season and set out to become a movie star. He returned to the small screen in 1997 on the short-lived Michael Hayes. His second try at a comeback, CSI: Miami, was more successful.
- In the category of dubious distinctions, his was the first in a series of butts to be exposed on the envelope-pushing NYPD Blue.
- His production company, Greta Films, is named after his daughter.
- Has portrayed his CSI: Miami character, Horatio Caine, on all three CSI series.
- Owns a women's clothing store in Miami.
- 1994, Golden Globe — Best Performance by an Actor in a Television Series - Drama: Winner
- 1994, Emmy — Outstanding Lead Actor in a Drama Series: Nominee
- Paloma Raquel — Daughter
- Margaret Buckley — Ex-wife
- Joan Caruso — Mother
- Joyce Caruso — Sister
- Cheri Maugans — Ex-wife
- Marquez Anthony — Son
- Liza Marquez — Ex-significant Other
- Charles Caruso — Father
- Greta — Daughter
- Rachel Ticotin — Ex-wife
Every Episode of Game of Thrones, Ranked From Worst to Best
Find out which episode of the HBO hit reigns supreme.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. What to Stream the Weekend of March 22
- 2. The World Needs One Day at a Time, Now More Than Ever
- 3. Looking for Alaska Casts a Riverdale Serpent and Girl Meets World's Hot Uncle
- 4. The Deadwood Movie Finally Gets a Teaser and Premiere Date
- 5. Bane Is Coming for Babs in This Gotham Sneak Peek
- 6. Schitt's Creek Renewed for Sixth and Final Season
- 7. Everything We Know About Black Mirror Season 5