- Became interested in acting after taking a theater class at a summer camp and then participating in community theater.
- First professional job was in a commercial for Stone Mountain Park in Georgia.
- Graduated from high school at age 14.
- Was valedictorian of her high-school class.
- First TV show appearance was on Family Affair in 2002.
- Graduated from college at age 19.
- Appeared with her sister, Kay, on Summerland and in 2006's Read It and Weep.
- Received the Young Artist Awards in 2004 (guest starring role on The Guardian), 2005 (leading role in Searching for David's Heart) and 2006 (as part of the young ensemble in Yours, Mine and Ours).
- Harold Jerome Panabaker — Father
- Hayes Robbins — Husband
- Donna Marie Mayock Panabaker — Mother
- Kay Panabaker — Sister
- Glendale Community College, Glendale, California, United States; University of California, Los Angeles, California, United States (BA in English, 2007)
- 1. Legacies Finally Revealed What Became of Klaus After He Died on The Originals
- 2. James Corden Is Giving Us All Cardi B Carpool Karaoke for Christmas
- 3. The Best New Shows and Movies on Netflix This Week - Roma, Bruce Springsteen
- 4. Eliza Dushku Was Written Off Bull After Accusing Michael Weatherly of Sexual Harassment
- 5. Kit Harington Met Another Famous Dragon in the Game of Thrones Crossover We Didn't Know We Needed
- 6. Alias' Jennifer Garner and J.J. Abrams Are Reuniting for an Apple Series
- 7. Grey's Anatomy: Here's Our Best Guess for Who Jennifer Grey Will Play in Season 15