- Studied acting at the Herbert Berghof Studio.
- Taught junior high school for many years.
- Was honored in 1999 at the Third Annual Los Angeles Sephardic Film Festival.
- In 2006, received the Tufts University P.T. Barnum Award for Excellence in Entertainment.
- Enjoys painting.
- 1996, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture: Nominee
- 1994, Emmy — Outstanding Guest Actor in a Drama Series: Nominee
- Tufts University, Medford, Massachusetts, United States (BA in English, 1962)
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Blacklist Got Unexpectedly Political With a Next-Level-Weird Male Pregnancy Plot
- 2. Batwoman's Meagan Tandy Talks Sophie's 'Conflicted' Feelings for Kate
- 3. That Hawaii Five-O and Magnum P.I. Crossover We Waited for Is Finally Happening
- 4. How to Watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade 2019
- 5. The First Crisis on Infinite Earths Arrowverse Crossover Photos Are Here
- 6. Disney Plus Promises to Fix the The Simpsons Cropping Issue
- 7. A Million Little Things' Romany Malco Hopes Rome Eases Stigmas About Men with Depression