- Learned how to play drums in his youth.
- Began performing magic and illusions at age 6.
- Released a soundtrack album to his TV series in 2006.
- Dedicated a 2007 stunt to Cameron Diaz, which sparked rumors that the two were romantically involved.
- Penned Mindfreak: Secret Revelations, a memoir and how-to book, in 2007.
- Named the Magician of the Century by the International Magicians Society in 2010.
- Actively supports a number of children's charities, including the Make-A-Wish Foundation, the Boys & Girls Clubs of America, and his own Believe Foundation, which provides financial help to kids who are underprivileged or terminally ill.
- Shaunyl Benson — Significant Other
- Johnny Crisstopher Sarantakos — Son
- Dimitra Sarantakos — Mother
- Costa Sarantakos — Brother
- John Sarantakos — Father
- J.D. Sarantakos — Brother
- Joanne Sarantakos — Ex-wife
- Sandra Gonzalez — Ex-fiancée
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Bachelor in Paradise Finale: Buy Demi, Hold Blake, Sell Chris Bukowski
- 2. Peter Weber to Captain The Bachelor Season 24
- 3. SEAL Team Showrunner Steps Down Following CBS Investigation
- 4. The Rookie Investigation Finds No Wrongdoing Following Afton Williamson's Harassment Allegations
- 5. A Grey's Anatomy and Station 19 Romance Is Definitely Happening: 3 Ideas Who It Could Be
- 6. Here's a First Look at Rihanna's Savage X Fenty Show on Amazon
- 7. 10 Things We Learned About Friends From the Tell-All Book Generation Friends