- His father, country singer-songwriter Paul Overstreet, was once married to Dolly Parton's sister Freida.
- The third of six children. Says he was named Chord because he's the third child in his family and "there are three notes in a chord, so my parents figured, why not?"
- Played mandolin onstage during one of his father's concerts at age 4.
- Brother Nash is the lead guitarist in the rock band Hot Chelle Rae.
- Modeled for Gap and Famous Footwear as a teen.
- Made movie debut in the 2009 Joe Dante thriller The Hole and TV debut in a 2009 episode of iCarly; also appeared in the Web series Private.
- 2011, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Comedy Series: Nominee
- 2012, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Comedy Series: Nominee
- Charity Overstreet — Sister
- Emma Roberts — Ex-significant Other
- Julie Miller Overstreet — Mother
- Skye Overstreet — Sister
- Summer Overstreet — Sister
- Paul Overstreet — Father
- Harmony Overstreet — Sister
- Nash Overstreet — Brother
Ranking Big Bang Theory's Guest Stars
From Stan Lee to Leonard Nimoy, check out the greatest cameos on the CBS sitcom
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Riverdale Casts Shannen Doherty for Special Tribute to Luke Perry
- 2. Gone Baby Gone! Supernatural Stars Give an Impala Away to Fan at San Diego Comic-Con
- 3. Big Brother Producer Addresses Bullying Accusations
- 4. Wax Nostalgic with These Cobra Kai Cast Portraits from San Diego Comic-Con
- 5. Watch the Veronica Mars Cast Struggle to Remember Who Said These Quotes
- 6. Who Is Shang-Chi? Meet the MCU's First Asian Superhero
- 7. Every Marvel Movie Expected to Come Out After 2021, Including Blade