- Emigrated with his family from Turkey when he was 8 years old.
- Worked as an associate attorney at the law firms of Drinker Biddle & Reath in Washington, D.C., and Hayes & Liebman in New York City.
- Was host of MSNBC Live.
- In 2002, launched The Young Turks as a talk show on Sirius Satellite Radio.
- Host and founder of The Young Turks (TYT), an American liberal political and social commentary program.
- CEO of TYT Network.
- Wendy Lang — Wife
- Prometheus Maximus Uygur — Son
- Wharton School of Business at University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States (majored in Management); Columbia Law School, New York City, New York, United States (Juris Doctor degree)
Let's Talk About Sex on TV, Baby
Sex Ed Week explores the ways TV is pushing boundaries forward – and the ways it still lets us down
The Best Big Bang Theory Guest Stars, Ranked
From Stan Lee to Leonard Nimoy, check out the greatest cameos on the CBS sitcom
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Everything We Know About The Dark Tower TV Series
- 2. How Antonio, Connor, and Ava Might Leave One Chicago
- 3. Netflix's New Renée Zellweger Series What/If Looks Completely WTF
- 4. Bravo's Mexican Dynasties Is the Best Reality Show You're Not Watching
- 5. Game of Thrones Photo Recap: Arya Gets It in Despite Having Zero Game
- 6. Chris Evans, Scarlett Johansson, and More Stars Looking Super at the Avengers: Endgame Premiere
- 7. Better Call Saul May End After Season 6