- Once considered becoming a lawyer.
- Worked as a State Farm claims adjuster for three years.
- Won the 1994 Richard Pryor Comic of the Year Award from BET.
- Founded a production company called A Bird and a Bear Entertainment.
- Established, with his sister, the Cedric the Entertainer Charitable Foundation, which awards scholarships and supports outreach programs.
- Published a book of comedic essays, Grown-A$$ Man, in 2002.
- Received a star on the St. Louis Walk of Fame in 2008.
- Lorna Wells — Wife
- Lucky Rose Kyles — Daughter
- Rosetta Kyles — Mother
- Kittrell Kyles — Father
- Sharita Kyles Wilson — Sister
- Croix Alexander Kyles — Son
- Tiara Kyles — Daughter
- Southeast Missouri State University, Cape Girardeau, Missouri, United States (1987)
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorites shows - Start Now
- 1. The Roswell, New Mexico Stars Played 'Guess That Alien', and They Were Honestly Stellar
- 2. Sex Education Is the Most Honest Coming-of-Age TV Show We've Seen in Forever
- 3. The 25 Best Ships Ever on Freeform
- 4. Game of Thrones' Bosses Wish There Were No Trailers for Season 8
- 5. The Bachelor's Demi Knows Exactly What She's Doing
- 6. CBS Spring 2019 Premiere Dates: Here's When You Can Watch NCIS, Ransom, The Red Line and More
- 7. Everything to Know About The Sopranos Movie, The Many Saints of Newark