- Acted alongside her famous father, Phil Silvers, when he guest-starred on an episode of Happy Days, portraying her character's father.
- Worked as a marketing associate for an investment firm in the 1990s.
- Had a role in the 1996 film Sgt. Bilko, which was based on the character her father played on The Phil Silvers Show.
- In 2007, wrote the book Happy Days, Healthy Living, which is a mixture of autobiographical stories and nutritional advice.
- Is a professionally trained raw and vegan chef, and eats a raw-vegan diet.
- Became a personal chef and weight-loss coach at a wellness center in the 2000s.
- Has a line of health-food products called Healthyliving.
- Is a practitioner of alternative medicine.
- Enjoys rock climbing.
- Sandy Burnett — Ex-husband
- Jaclyn Sara Silvers — Niece
- Laury Silvers — Sister
- Phil Silvers — Father
- Evelyn Patrick — Mother
- Nancey Silvers — Sister
- David Fullmer — Husband
- Candace Silvers — Sister
- Tracey Silvers — Sister
- American University, Washington, District of Columbia, United States (BA in General Studies, 1989)
Let's Talk About Sex on TV, Baby
Sex Ed Week explores the ways TV is pushing boundaries forward – and the ways it still lets us down
Every Episode of Game of Thrones, Ranked From Worst to Best
Find out which episode of the HBO hit reigns supreme.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. One Chicago Is Losing Jon Seda and Two More Actors
- 2. Angry Red Keeps Things Interesting on The Blacklist
- 3. Bellamy and Echo Will Be a 'Great Unit' in The 100 Season 6
- 4. Station 19 Just Tried to Pull a This Is Us with Chief Ripley
- 5. Grey's Anatomy: Jo's Downward Spiral Is Going to Ruin Her Life
- 6. All the Easter Eggs You Missed From The Twilight Zone, Legacies, Game of Thrones, and More
- 7. Everything We Know About The Handmaid's Tale Season 3 So Far