- Was a cheerleader and a member of the National Honor Society in high school.
- Was a member of the Ithaca Repertory Theater Company.
- Is a devoted Roman Catholic.
- Known for her role of Annie Camden in the television series 7th Heaven (1996-2007).
- Alumna of the Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute.
- 1981, Emmy — Outstanding Lead Actress in a Limited Series or a Special: Nominee
- Walter Hicks — Father
- Catie Yagher — Daughter
- Jackie Hicks — Mother
- Kevin Yagher — Husband
- Saint Mary's College, Notre Dame, Indiana, United States; Cornell University, Ithaca, New York, United States (MFA)
Let's Talk About Sex on TV, Baby
Sex Ed Week explores the ways TV is pushing boundaries forward – and the ways it still lets us down
Every Episode of Game of Thrones, Ranked From Worst to Best
Find out which episode of the HBO hit reigns supreme.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Angry Red Keeps Things Interesting on The Blacklist
- 2. One Chicago Is Losing Three of Its Stars, Including Jon Seda
- 3. Bellamy and Echo Will Be a 'Great Unit' in The 100 Season 6
- 4. Station 19 Just Tried to Pull a This Is Us with Chief Ripley
- 5. Grey's Anatomy: Jo's Downward Spiral Is Going to Ruin Her Life
- 6. All the Easter Eggs You Missed From The Twilight Zone, Legacies, Game of Thrones, and More
- 7. Everything We Know About The Handmaid's Tale Season 3 So Far