- Made TV debut (at age 8) on the Canadian children's show Mr. Dressup; appeared in other Canadian series as a teen, including Goosebumps and Flash Forward, which were shown on U.S. cable.
- Received a 1999 supporting-actress Gemini nomination (Canada's Emmy equivalent) for Power Play, a CTV hockey drama.
- Played a psychic FBI agent in the 2003-'06 Lifetime crime drama Missing.
- Has costarred twice with her sister Francesca: in the 2001 coming-of-age comedy-drama My Horrible Year and a 2004 episode of Missing.
- Had the title role in Alice, the 2009 SyFy updating of Lewis Carroll's Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass.
- Is qualified to teach canoing.
- Eliza — Daughter
- Francesca Scorsone — Sister
- Rob Giles — Husband
- Paloma Michaela Giles — Daughter
- Bruno Scorsone — Father
- University of Toronto, Trinity College, Toronto, Ontario, Canada (BA in Political Science, 2005)
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Emmys 2019: Who Won? The Complete Winners List
- 2. Emmys 2019: How to Watch Live and Online
- 3. Emergence Review: There's No Hurry to Solve the Mystery, and That's a Problem
- 4. mixed-ish Review: The black-ish Spin-off Gets Being Mixed Race Right
- 5. There's a Light at the End of the Tunnel for Jo on Grey's Anatomy
- 6. Survivor: Rob Cesternino Reveals His Favorite Island of the Idols Players – and How He Became a Survivor Legend
- 7. Alfred Tries to Dump Sandra In this Pennyworth Sneak Peek