- Grew up on a farm that raised Shetland and miniature ponies.
- At age 18, planned his sister's wedding.
- Worked for Polo Ralph Lauren from 1994 to 2002.
- A nationally ranked equestrian, he was once on the U.S. World Cup Equestrian Team.
- In 2005, published a children's book called You're Different and That's Super.
- Helped start the first college-scholarship program for gay youths in his hometown of Allentown, PA.
- Unveiled the clothing line Love, Carson, for ShopNBC in 2012.
- Actively supports charitable organizations including the Trevor Project, the Human Rights Campaign, GLSEN and the True Colors Fund. He's also on the board of trustees for the American Saddlebred Museum.
- 2005, Emmy — Outstanding Reality Program: Nominee
- 2004, Emmy — Outstanding Reality Program: Winner
- Beverly Kressley — Sister
- Diana Kressley-Billig — Sister
- Gettysburg College, Gettysburg, Pennsylvania, United States (1991)
The Best Kids' Movies on Netflix Right Now
Our gift to all you harried parents: hours of peace and quiet.
The Best Big Bang Theory Guest Stars, Ranked
From Stan Lee to Leonard Nimoy, check out the greatest cameos on the CBS sitcom
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Phil Keoghan Predicts the Final Two Teams of The Amazing Race Season 31
- 2. What to Stream the Weekend of April 26
- 3. Dallas Star Ken Kercheval Dead at 83
- 4. Taraji P Henson and Terrence Howard Write Letter Campaigning for Jussie Smollett's Return for Empire Season 6
- 5. 'A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms' Is Game of Thrones' Best Episode Ever
- 6. Jon Snow and Daenerys Targaryen Are Still United in These Game of Thrones Episode 3 Photos
- 7. The CW Renews The 100, All American, In the Dark, and Roswell, New Mexico