- Father is art director Dale Hennesy, who won an Academy Award for Fantastic Voyage (1966) and was nominated for two others.
- Studied comedy with the Groundlings and the ACME Comedy Theatre in Los Angeles.
- Earned an Ovation Award (a Los Angeles stage award) for Featured Actress for the play The Fan Maroo in 2004.
- Nominated at the 37th Daytime Emmy Awards for Outstanding Supporting Actress for her role as Diane Miller on General Hospital in 2010.
- Plays the recurring role of Barb on Cougar Town.
- Is the author of the Pandora series of young-adult novels.
- Barbara Rush — Aunt
- Scott Hennesy — Brother
- Dale Hennesy — Father
- Donald Agnelli — Husband
- Ramona Hennesy — Mother
- Attended California State University, Northridge, California, United States; American Conservatory Theatre, San Francisco, California, United States; Royal Academy of Dramatic Art, London, England
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Game of Thrones Recap: Things Got Sexy Before the Final Battle
- 2. The Saved By the Bell Cast Had a Reunion and Fans Are Demanding a Revival
- 3. Relax, Game of Thrones Fans, the Night King Was Just Arrested in Norway
- 4. Gotham Actress Camren Bicondova Replaced Ahead of Series Finale
- 5. One Chicago Is Losing Jon Seda and Two More Actors
- 6. Angry Red Keeps Things Interesting on The Blacklist
- 7. Bellamy and Echo Will Be a 'Great Unit' in The 100 Season 6