Video ClipsSee all »
Watch See all »
A hard-living police detective doesn't have any symptoms of heart disease, but that's what killed his father, grandfather and great-grandfather---all at age 40. Meanwhile, the African-dictator case still haunts Chase; and House faces ghosts of his own.
A partying teen brought to the hospital with swollen appendages won't---then can't---tell the truth. Meanwhile, House tags along as Cuddy and Wilson attend a medical conference on pharmacology and public policy. Lucas: Michael Weston.
In Part 1 of the two-part fourth-season finale, House suffers head injuries in a bus accident that also injures dozens of others. Though dazed and confused and unable to clearly recall events prior to the crash, he has flashbacks in which he sees a fellow (more…)
- 1. Freeform Pokes Fun at Shadowhunters Fans for Trying to Save the Show
- 2. Matt Damon's Saturday Night Live Monologue Was a Heartfelt Toast to His Family
- 3. Chris Klein Deserves Our Attention Again
- 4. Donald Trump Apparently Did Not Like Saturday Night Live's Cold Open This Week
- 5. Pete Davidson Surfaces on Saturday Night Live After Scary Instagram Post
- 6. Nina Dobrev Is Too Busy to Be on Legacies, but She Loves That You Love It
- 7. Put Some Respect on Chris Tucker's Name