- Trained as a dancer until she became active in theater during high school.
- Debut film role in 1998 thriller Disturbing Behavior was cut from the movie before its release.
- Auditioned for the role of Liz on the WB series Roswell before being cast in her breakout role on the network's Popular.
- Named one of Teen People's 25 Hottest Stars Under 25 in 2000.
- Made headlines in December 2009 when she and her brother, Kris, were injured during a carjacking in Vancouver.
- Confessed to having a crush on talk-show host Conan O'Brien, whose Conaco produces the NBC legal drama Outlaw, in which Pope plays a private investigator.
- Dale Pope — Father
- Alex Pope — Brother
- Kris Pope — Brother
- Attended University of British Columbia, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. HBO Is Bringing Back Perry Mason, and This Time He F*cks
- 2. We Need to Talk About That OA: Part II Ending
- 3. The Conners Is Coming Back for Season 2
- 4. Everything I Learned About Sex, I Learned From Black '90s Sitcoms
- 5. The Sex in Now Apocalypse Is Concerned with Liberation, Not Labels
- 6. Stranger Things Is a Stealth Blueprint for Successfully Navigating Puberty
- 7. The Week in Superlatives: Sexiest Scene Stealer, the Real-Life Survivor, and the Scene That Made Us Weep with Joy