- Trained as a dancer until she became active in theater during high school.
- Debut film role in 1998 thriller Disturbing Behavior was cut from the movie before its release.
- Auditioned for the role of Liz on the WB series Roswell before being cast in her breakout role on the network's Popular.
- Named one of Teen People's 25 Hottest Stars Under 25 in 2000.
- Made headlines in December 2009 when she and her brother, Kris, were injured during a carjacking in Vancouver.
- Confessed to having a crush on talk-show host Conan O'Brien, whose Conaco produces the NBC legal drama Outlaw, in which Pope plays a private investigator.
- Dale Pope — Father
- Alex Pope — Brother
- Kris Pope — Brother
- Attended University of British Columbia, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Blacklist: More Truths About (the Real) Reddington Are Revealed
- 2. Outlander Boss Addresses Jamie and Claire's Sex Drought
- 3. Tracee Ellis Ross on How Black-ish Enlisted Octavia Spencer to School Us for Black History Month
- 4. The Originals' Leah Pipes Is Headed to Another Witchy CW Series, and It's Not Legacies
- 5. Sizzy Will Heat Up in Shadowhunters' Final Season
- 6. Jane the Virgin Creator Is Bringing Jaime Camil to Her New Comedy
- 7. Which Umbrella Academy Character Are You Most Like?