- The Munsters was one of his favorite TV shows growing up. Others included The Twilight Zone and the original Star Trek.
- Was so enamored with Anne Rice's Interview With a Vampire that, at age 15, he tracked down her phone number and called her, asking to do the screenplay adaptation. When she informed him that producer Julia Phillips owned the rights to the novel, he then called her; she was kind, but firm, in rebuffing him.
- Got his start in show business by sending several spec (unsolicited) screenplays to Star Trek: Deep Space Nine. The producers asked to meet with him; and eventually offered him a position on the writing staff.
- Enjoys science fiction and Hitchcock films; and David Bowie's music.
- Co-owns Fuller + Roberts, an L.A. home-decor boutique, with his life partner, interior designer Scott Roberts.
- Met Roberts at a Hollywood antiques shop.
- Has a puggle (a beagle-pug crossbreed) named Lou.
- 2007, Emmy — Outstanding Drama Series: Nominee
- 2008, Emmy — Outstanding Writing for a Comedy Series: Nominee
- Brenda Fuller — Sister
- Becky Fuller — Sister
- Betty Fuller — Mother
- Brett Fuller — Brother
- Scott Roberts — Significant Other
- Buck Fuller — Father
- Brad Fuller — Brother
- Attended Lewis-Clark State College, Lewiston, Idaho, United States; attended University of Southern California, School of Cinematic Arts, Los Angeles, California, United States
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Loudest Voice Episode 4 Recap: Roger Ailes Kidnaps His Mistress
- 2. Fear the Walking Dead Isn't Making a Lot of Sense Right Now
- 3. Riverdale Casts Shannen Doherty for Special Tribute to Luke Perry
- 4. Gone Baby Gone! Supernatural Stars Give an Impala Away to Fan at San Diego Comic-Con
- 5. Big Brother Producer Addresses Bullying Accusations
- 6. Wax Nostalgic with These Cobra Kai Cast Portraits from San Diego Comic-Con
- 7. Watch the Veronica Mars Cast Struggle to Remember Who Said These Quotes