- Wasn't named after the New York City borough, but rather after a horse that belonged to her mother's friend. Neither of her parents had been to NYC prior to her birth.
- Was discovered at 16 in a shopping mall and began her career modeling prom dresses.
- Used the money from her first runway job to buy her junior-prom dress.
- Had Elton John perform at her wedding to tennis pro Andy Roddick.
- Had modeled for Sports Illustrated for five years before making the cover of their swimsuit edition in 2010.
- Studied acting while traveling for her modeling career and had her first major film role in the 2011 Adam Sandler comedy Just Go With It.
- Stephen Decker — Father
- Hank — Son
- Tessa Decker — Mother
- Andy Roddick — Husband
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Grey's Anatomy Theory: Is Amelia Planning Her Exit?
- 2. Star Trek: Discovery: Everything We Know About the Red Angel and Those Mysterious Signals
- 3. Hope's Former Flame on The Originals Will Appear on Legacies
- 4. The Best New Shows and Movies on Netflix This Week – Paddleton, Chef's Table
- 5. WWE's Roman Reigns Is Returning to Monday Night Raw With an Update on His Leukemia Diagnosis
- 6. Review: ABC's New Spy Show Whiskey Cavalier Is Adequate Background Noise
- 7. A Netflix Movie or Head Trip? Working Through Paris Is Us