- Wasn't named after the New York City borough, but rather after a horse that belonged to her mother's friend. Neither of her parents had been to NYC prior to her birth.
- Was discovered at 16 in a shopping mall and began her career modeling prom dresses.
- Used the money from her first runway job to buy her junior-prom dress.
- Had Elton John perform at her wedding to tennis pro Andy Roddick.
- Had modeled for Sports Illustrated for five years before making the cover of their swimsuit edition in 2010.
- Studied acting while traveling for her modeling career and had her first major film role in the 2011 Adam Sandler comedy Just Go With It.
- Andy Roddick — Husband
- Stephen Decker — Father
- Tessa Decker — Mother
- Hank — Son
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. GLOW Renewed for Fourth and Final Season at Netflix
- 2. Who Will Win Big Brother 21 – and Who Should Win?
- 3. Emmys 2019: How to Watch, Who's Nominated, And Everything Else to Know
- 4. The Crown Season 3 Teaser Introduces Olivia Colman's Queen
- 5. The Week in Superlatives: Best Firsts, Most Vicious Memes, and the Gratuitous Abs Display
- 6. Prodigal Son Review: Tom Payne and Michael Sheen Ham Up This Serial Killer Thriller
- 7. Simone Missick on Why Her All Rise Role Is a Political Statement