- Was class president at Burbank High.
- Sang in the No. 1 show choir in the nation while in high school.
- Received a Teen Choice Award nomination for her breakthrough role in 2005's The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants.
- Based on her audition, Ben Affleck rewrote the part of Krista in 2010's The Town for her.
- Was named one of Time's 100 Most Influential People of 2011.
- Launched a lifestyle website, Preserve, in 2014.
- 2017, People's Choice Awards — Favorite Dramatic Movie Actress: Winner
- Penn Badgley — Ex-significant Other
- Robyn Lively — Half Sister
- Ines — Daughter
- James — Daughter
- Kelly Blatz — Ex-significant Other
- Leonardo DiCaprio — Ex-significant Other
- Ryan Reynolds — Husband
- Elaine Lively — Mother
- Lori Lively — Half Sister
- Jason Lively — Half Brother
- Ernie Lively — Father
- Eric Lively — Brother
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. New The Expanse Season 4 Trailer Teases a Battle on Ilus
- 2. We Didn't See The Walking Dead's Latest Death Coming
- 3. The Crown Season 3 Had Fans Googling Like Crazy to Check Its Historical Accuracy
- 4. SNL Turned the Impeachment Into a Soap Opera Starring Jon Hamm
- 5. The Blacklist Got Unexpectedly Political With a Next-Level-Weird Male Pregnancy Plot
- 6. Batwoman's Meagan Tandy Talks Sophie's 'Conflicted' Feelings for Kate
- 7. That Hawaii Five-O and Magnum P.I. Crossover We Waited for Is Finally Happening