- Took speech and drama lessons as a form of distraction after her mother's death, which occurred when Heathcote was 12.
- First major TV role was as Amanda Fowler in the Australian soap Neighbours in 2009.
- Moved to Los Angeles after receiving the Heath Ledger Scholarship in 2010.
- Asked to audition for Dark Shadows (2012) after director Tim Burton saw her photo in a magazine; within two days she had the dual roles of Victoria Winters and Josette du Pres.
- On Variety's 10 Actors to Watch list in 2012.
- Appeared in the music video for the Killers "Shot at the Night" in 2013.
- Part of Miu Miu's Spring/Summer 2014 campaign.
- Andrew Dominik — Fiancé
- National Theatre Drama School, St Kilda, Victoria, Australia (Diploma of Arts in Acting, 2009); attended Deakin University, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Bachelorette's WINDMILL Drama Definitely Lived Up to the Hype
- 2. Gina Torres Says We'll Get to Know Jessica More Intimately in Suits Spin-Off Pearson
- 3. Big Brother's Tyler Crispen Dishes on His Thirst-Inducing Visit to the BB21 House
- 4. Here's the Only Schedule You Need for San Diego Comic-Con 2019
- 5. 9 Free Things to Do at San Diego Comic-Con 2019 Without a Badge
- 6. Follow the Love Island Cast on Instagram
- 7. Oliver Jackson-Cohen Joins Haunting of Hill House Co-Star for Bly Manor