- Grew up with famed actor Peter Graves as a neighbor.
- Was cast in his first role at age 11 in the educational film Why Johnny Can't Read.
- Harbored a well-publicized crush on his on-screen mom, Florence Henderson.
- Wrote Growing Up Brady: I Was a Teenage Greg, a tell-all which spawned a television movie featuring Adam Brody as Williams.
- Lost a celebrity boxing match in 2002 to fellow child star Danny Bonaduce.
- Has appeared in numerous stage productions including The Sound of Music, West Side Story and Oklahoma!.
- Brandon Eric Williams — Son
- Eila May Matt — Ex-wife
- Scott Blenkhorn — Brother
- Samantha Rose — Daughter
- Frank Millar Blenkhorn — Father
- Doris Blenkhorn — Mother
- Elizabeth Kennedy — Significant Other
- Diane Martin — Ex-wife
- Craig Blenkhorn — Brother
- Attended Pepperdine University, Malibu, California, United States
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorites shows - Start Now
- 1. Anthony Scaramucci Hopes Celebrity Big Brother Run Is Longer Than White House Job
- 2. The Bachelor Is a Beautiful Monster with a Tank of Rage
- 3. The Passage's Henry Ian Cusick Hints at Dark Dreams to Come for Dr. Lear
- 4. The Other Two Is the Sweetest Take on Showbiz Satires
- 5. Supernatural's Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki Tease 300th Episode
- 6. Burned by the Fyre Festival, Restaurant Owner in Netflix Doc Raises $135,000 in a Week
- 7. When Is Super Bowl LIII?