- Grew up with famed actor Peter Graves as a neighbor.
- Was cast in his first role at age 11 in the educational film Why Johnny Can't Read.
- Harbored a well-publicized crush on his on-screen mom, Florence Henderson.
- Wrote Growing Up Brady: I Was a Teenage Greg, a tell-all which spawned a television movie featuring Adam Brody as Williams.
- Lost a celebrity boxing match in 2002 to fellow child star Danny Bonaduce.
- Has appeared in numerous stage productions including The Sound of Music, West Side Story and Oklahoma!.
- Diane Martin — Ex-wife
- Craig Blenkhorn — Brother
- Eila May Matt — Ex-wife
- Scott Blenkhorn — Brother
- Brandon Eric Williams — Son
- Samantha Rose — Daughter
- Doris Blenkhorn — Mother
- Elizabeth Kennedy — Significant Other
- Frank Millar Blenkhorn — Father
- Attended Pepperdine University, Malibu, California, United States
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. What's Coming to Hulu in March 2019
- 2. Chicago Police Investigating Jussie Smollett for Allegedly Filing a False Report
- 3. Jeremiah Reunites Bruce with His Dead Parents in this Gotham Sneak Peek
- 4. Last Man Standing Sneak Peek: Mike and Ryan Actually Agree About Capitalism (and Weed)
- 5. Sophia Bush Is Coming to Jane the Virgin's Final Season To Stir Things Up
- 6. Oscars 2019: How to Watch Live (And Make the Awards More Bearable)
- 7. Amy Poehler Is Directing Another Netflix Movie