- Has 10 siblings.
- Was not a straight "A" student in school but used her entrepreneurial talents to become successful.
- Co-founded her real estate business, The Corcoran Group, in 1973 with a $1000 loan and sold it in 2001 for $66 million.
- Appeared as one of the Shark Investors on ABC's Shark Tank.
- Has attended many functions as an inspirational and motivational speaker.
- Has written a column in a number of magazines including, More Magazine, The Daily Review, and Redbook, as well as a weekly column in the New York Daily News.
- Bill Higgins — Husband
- Tom Corcoran — Son
- Katie Corcoran — Daughter
- Ramone Simone — Ex-significant Other
- St. Thomas Aquinas College, Rockland, New York, United States (B.Ed., 1971)
- 1. DC's Legends of Tomorrow Proved It's in a League of Its Own with a Cosmically Fun Finale
- 2. Everything We Know About the Arrowverse's (Potential) Batwoman Spin-Off
- 3. Where to Watch Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
- 4. OMFG, Is Diggle About to Become the Green Lantern on Arrow?
- 5. Sophia Bush Calls Out One Tree Hill Producers for Taking Advantage of Cast's Personal Lives
- 6. Ellen Pompeo Says She Hasn't Spoken to Patrick Dempsey Since He Left Grey's Anatomy
- 7. Power Crew Member Killed in On-Set Accident