- Left school at 16 to work for the Ford Modeling Agency.
- Attended The Beatles' famous Shea Stadium concert in 1965, 15 years before meeting future husband Ringo Starr.
- Met Ringo Starr on the set of Caveman in 1980.
- Appeared on the cover of Playboy in 1981.
- Founded the Self Help Addiction Recovery Program in London.
- Howard Goldbach — Father
- Gianni Gregorini — Son
- Marjorie Bach — Sister
- Jason Starkey — Stepson
- Ringo Starr — Husband
- Marjorie Goldbach — Mother
- Francesca Gregorini — Daughter
- Zak Starkey — Stepson
- Lee Starkey — Stepdaughter
- Augusto Gregorini — Ex-husband
- Peter Goldbach — Brother
- University of California, Los Angeles, California, United States (MA in Psychology, 1993)
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorites shows - Start Now
- 1. Sex and the City's Sarah Jessica Parker Teases Carrie Bradshaw Return
- 2. Jeremiah Will Return and Evolve Again on Gotham
- 3. Red in Prison Is the Blacklist Storyline We Didn't Know We Needed
- 4. The Celebrity Big Brother Season 2 Cast Reveals Their Biggest Live-Feed Fears
- 5. Star Trek: Discovery Will Explore Number One's Relationship with Captain Pike
- 6. Star Trek: Discovery Season 2 Is Stronger and More Fun
- 7. Dynasties Is a Powerful and Necessary New Species of Nature Documentary