- Mother is a Holocaust survivor who spent World War II hiding in a convent.
- Modeled in Japan for a summer while in college.
- Has been called the "Julia Roberts of Israel."
- Won the prestigious Ophir Award for Best Actress for 2003's Nina's Tragedies.
- Starred in BeTipul, which was adapted for American audiences as In Treatment. For her performance, she won the Israeli equivalent of an Emmy Award.
- Made her English-language debut in Munich, in 2005, as Eric Bana's pregnant wife Daphna.
- Gilad Londovski — Husband
- Liad Londovski — Son
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Originals' Leah Pipes Is Headed to Another Witchy CW Series, and It's Not Legacies
- 2. Sizzy Will Heat Up in Shadowhunters' Final Season
- 3. Jane the Virgin Creator Is Bringing Jaime Camil to Her New Comedy
- 4. Which Umbrella Academy Character Are You Most Like?
- 5. 7 Questions The Umbrella Academy on Netflix Needs to Answer in Season 2
- 6. The 12 Biggest Differences Between Netflix's Umbrella Academy and the Comic Books
- 7. Wynonna Earp Fans Rally to Save the Show After Troublesome Season 4 Delay