- Is the granddaughter of Pauline Betz Addie, a tennis player who won Wimbledon in 1946.
- Won the English-Speaking Union's National Shakespeare Competition during high school.
- In 2005, played Ophelia in Mill Mountain Theatre's stage production of Hamlet.
- Played the role of Kalina in Bruce Norris' production of The Pain and the Itch at Playwrights Horizons theater in 2006.
- Portrayed Anne Frank in the Denver Center for the Performing Arts' stage production of Anne Frank in 2007.
- In 2014, was named in Indiewire's list of 10 Comic Actresses Who Deserve A Big-Screen Leading Role.
- 2015, Critics' Choice Awards — Best Actress in a Comedy Series: Nominee
- Gary Addie — Uncle
- Josh Alexander — Husband
- Richard Addie — Uncle
- Jon Addie — Uncle
- Kim Addonizio — Mother
- Pauline Betz Addie — Grandmother
- Bob Addie — Grandfather
- Eugene Cash — Father
- Rusty Addie — Uncle
- University of Minnesota/Guthrie Theater, Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States (BFA in Acting, 2004)
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Oscars 2019: Live Updates From the 91st Academy Awards
- 2. Kel Mitchell Confirms He Will Appear in Kenan Thompson's All That Revival
- 3. Marvel's Cloak & Dagger Brings the Mayhem in Official Season 2 Trailer
- 4. The Man in the High Castle Will End With Season 4 and an 'Epic Conclusion'
- 5. Your Guide to All of the Netflix Originals of 2019
- 6. Amazon Prime's March Line-Up Features Hanna, Catastrophe's Final Season and More
- 7. Here's When Arrested Development Returns to Netflix