- Once held NCAA championship-meet record in the 100 meters.
- In the 1995 World Championships, at 21, he won a bronze medal in the 100 meters, which made him the youngest to ever medal in that event.
- Is one of only a few male sprinters to win both a World Junior and World Senior event.
- A four-time Olympic medal-winning sprinter.
- In 2001, a newly built stadium in Couva, Trinidad and Tobago, was named the Ato Boldon Stadium.
- From 2006 to '07, served as an Opposition Senator in the Trinidad and Tobago Parliament.
- In 2006, wrote, produced and directed the sports documentary Once in a Lifetime: Boldon in Bahrain, about the Trinidad and Tobago national soccer team's FIFA qualifying contest against Bahrain.
- Was nominated for the 2013 Sports Emmy Award in the category of Outstanding Sports Personality for his coverage of the 2012 London Olympics.
- Has been a television broadcaster for ESPN, NBC Sports, CBS and the BBC.
- Okera Boldon — Brother
- Guy Boldon — Father
- Bri Bolton — Daughter
- Hope Boldon — Mother
- Cassandra Mills — Ex-wife
- University of California, Los Angeles, California, United States
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorites shows - Start Now
- 1. Demi's Sociopathic Edit Is the Highlight of The Bachelor So Far
- 2. Kerry Washington Heads to Netflix for American Son
- 3. Here's When The Expanse Season 3 Heads to Amazon Prime Video
- 4. Chicago Fire's Gentle Human Mouch Blows Up at Otis in a Jarring Sneak Peek
- 5. Where to Stream This Year's Oscar-Nominated Films
- 6. Black Panther Is the First Superhero Movie Nominated for Best Picture – And You Can Stream It Right Now
- 7. What If Tracee Ellis Ross and Kumail Nanjiani Just Host the Damn Oscars?