Former model Ashton Kutcher made his acting breakthrough playing a lovable dolt on That '70s Show. In danger of being typecast following another role as an airhead in the cult comedy Dude, Where's My Car?, Kutcher set out to create his own opportunities with work behind the camera, most notably by producing the hit reality shows Punk'd and Beauty and the Geek. In 2003, Kutcher became a frequent subject of tabloid fodder when he and Demi Moore, 15 years his senior, announced their relationship. The pair later married at the Kabbalah Centre in Los Angeles in 2005. Kutcher continued to branch out off the screen by investing in LA hot spots Dolce and the Geisha House. In 2009, he made his mark in cyberspace by becoming the first Twitter user with more than 1 million followers.
- Was a cereal-dust sweeper at the Cedar Rapids General Mills factory to finance his college education.
- Worked as a model in Calvin Klein jeans advertisements and did runway shows in Paris and Milan.
- Landed the breakthrough role of lovable doofus Michael Kelso on Fox's That '70s Show in 1998.
- Had an uncredited cameo as Piper Perabo's boyfriend in the Steve Martin remake of Cheaper by the Dozen.
- Began to work behind the scenes with the hit MTV series Punk'd, which he wrote and produced, and followed up this success with producing credits for reality fare Beauty and the Geek and True Beauty.
- 2006, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture: Nominee
- 2007, Critics' Choice Awards — Best Acting Ensemble: Nominee
- 2010, People's Choice Awards — Favorite Web Celeb: Winner
- Dimitri Portwood Kutcher — Son
- Mark Portwood — Stepfather
- Michael Kutcher — Brother
- Diane Portwood — Mother
- Tausha — Sister
- Demi Moore — Ex-wife
- Larry Kutcher — Father
- Wyatt Isabelle Kutcher — Daughter
- Mila Kunis — Wife
- January Jones — Ex-significant Other
- Brittany Murphy — Ex-significant Other
- Attended University of Iowa, Iowa City, Iowa, United States
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Emmys 2019: Who Won? The Complete Winners List
- 2. Emmys 2019: How to Watch Live and Online
- 3. Emergence Review: There's No Hurry to Solve the Mystery, and That's a Problem
- 4. mixed-ish Review: The black-ish Spin-off Gets Being Mixed Race Right
- 5. There's a Light at the End of the Tunnel for Jo on Grey's Anatomy
- 6. Survivor: Rob Cesternino Reveals His Favorite Island of the Idols Players – and How He Became a Survivor Legend
- 7. Alfred Tries to Dump Sandra In this Pennyworth Sneak Peek