- Made her movie debut in 1993's Indian Summer, alongside her sister, Kimberly.
- Studied at the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art after graduating college.
- Studied Shakespeare at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art.
- Is a birthing coach, in addition to acting.
- Made her Broadway debut in A Time to Kill in 2013.
- Neal Dodson — Husband
- Odie Sal Dodson — Son
- Gurney Williams — Father
- Kimberly Williams-Paisley — Sister
- Linda Williams — Mother
- Gus Williams Dodson — Son
- Jay Williams — Brother
- Boston University, Boston, Massachusetts, United States (BA in Theater, 2001)
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. mixed-ish Review: The black-ish Spin-off Gets Being Mixed Race Right
- 2. There's a Light at the End of the Tunnel for Jo on Grey's Anatomy
- 3. Survivor: Rob Cesternino Reveals His Favorite Island of the Idols Players – and How He Became a Survivor Legend
- 4. Alfred Tries to Dump Sandra In this Pennyworth Sneak Peek
- 5. Chicago P.D.'s Season 7 Premiere Will Finally Provide Answers About Antonio's Absence
- 6. Where to Stream Downton Abbey
- 7. Here Are the Episodes of Netflix's Criminal to Watch First