- Starred in a school holiday play at age 4, attended musical-theater summer camp as a child and a performing-arts high school.
- Made her TV debut in a 2005 episode of ER, and her movie debut in the 2006 indie comedy Fat Girls.
- Was a semiregular on the 2010 ABC Family comedy-drama Huge.
- Coproduced Olivia, an eight-minute dramatic short starring Camille Winbush that premiered at the 2010 Frameline gay-and-lesbian film festival in San Francisco.
- Attended the 2011 Golden Globe Awards with Glee cast mate Chris Colfer.
- 2011, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Comedy Series: Nominee
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Rest Easy, Friends Fans, A Reboot Is Never Happening
- 2. I Watched All of Netflix's Abysmally Bad The I-Land So You Don't Have To
- 3. James Spader Reveals What Made Him Decide to Do The Blacklist
- 4. First Teaser for Supernatural's Final Season Marks The Woman in White's Return
- 5. Felicity Huffman Sentenced to Two Weeks in Jail For College Cheating Scandal
- 6. Lupita Nyong'o and Danai Gurira's Americanah Is Headed to HBO Max
- 7. New Watchmen Trailer Is Confusing as Hell But It Still Looks Awesome