- He mother named her after Anne Frank.
- Has dual citizenship in the Netherlands and the United States.
- Recorded the song "Over It" for the soundtrack to the 2004 Disney Channel original movie Stuck in the Suburbs.
- At age 15, became the youngest actress to date to play the title role in Evita.
- Was the final "Belle" in Broadway's Beauty and the Beast.
- Dyan Ross — Mother
- Willem van der Pol — Father
- Rachel van der Pol — Sister
- Sarah van der Pol — Sister
- 1. The Most Popular Show of 2018 Isn't Even on Anymore
- 2. Where to Stream Penny Marshall's Best Movies and TV Shows
- 3. All the TV Marathons Airing on Christmas
- 4. There's a Queer as Folk Reboot in the Works at Bravo
- 5. Penny Marshall, Prolific Actress and Director, Dead at 75
- 6. George Takei Is Headed to AMC's The Terror
- 7. NBC Sets Premiere Dates for John Legend's Season of The Voice and Much More