- Parents work as producers for television and her grandfather was an actor.
- First acted at the age of 5 as the lead in a local production of Annie and performed in more than 60 plays while growing up.
- Began studying at the Lee Strasberg Theatre & Film Institute at the age of 16.
- Received five production grants from New York University, allowing her to write, direct and perform in six original short films and two plays during her time studying there.
- Won the Audience Award in Comedy at the National Film Festival for Talented Youth for her 2015 film Anchovies.
- Connie Attanasio — Grandmother
- Paul Attanasio — Father
- Mark Attanasio — Uncle
- John Attanasio — Brother
- Grace Attanasio — Sister
- Katie Jacobs — Mother
- Dan Attanasio — Cousin
- Joseph Attanasio — Grandfather
- New York University, Gallatin School of Individualized Study, New York, New York, United States
Ranking Big Bang Theory's Guest Stars
From Stan Lee to Leonard Nimoy, check out the greatest cameos on the CBS sitcom
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. His Dark Materials Comic-Con Trailer Offers a Creepy Look at Lyra and Mrs. Coulter
- 2. Love Island Recap: Big Brother's Winston Puts One Couple's Relationship to the Test
- 3. Listen to Every Episode of Recap Island: An Unofficial Love Island Podcast Here
- 4. Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Cast Gets Super Emotional Over Final Season Announcement at Comic-Con
- 5. Nancy Drew, AKA Riverdale 2.0, Debuts at Comic-Con
- 6. DC's Titans Crew Member Killed in Car Stunt Gone Wrong
- 7. Every TV Trailer Released at San Diego Comic-Con 2019