- Born in Melbourne, but grew up on the Gold Coast.
- Worked as an actor in London after graduating from NIDA.
- Voiced the character Nariko in the video game Heavenly Sword.
- Was camping in the Australian Outback when she was offered the part of Olivia Dunham on Fringe.
- 2016, AACTA Awards — Best Supporting Actress: Nominee
- James Murdoch — Cousin
- Lachlan Murdoch — Cousin
- Susan Torv — Mother
- Anna Torv Murdoch — Aunt
- Elisabeth Murdoch — Cousin
- Hans Torv — Father
- Mark Valley — Ex-husband
- National Institute of Dramatic Art, Kensington, New South Wales, Australia (2001)