- Made her professional acting debut at age 9 at Washington's Seattle Repertory Theater.
- Early in her career, she shot a training video for Red Robin.
- Dyed her natural blonde hair dark for the Scary Movie series in order to closer resemble Neve Campbell, the star of Scream.
- Met future husband Chris Pratt at the table read for Take Me Home Tonight.
- Honored by Cosmopolitan magazine in 2010 as the "fun fearless female of the year."
- 2005, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture: Nominee
- Chris Pratt — Husband (separated)
- Ben Indra — Ex-husband
- Karen Faris — Mother
- Jack Faris — Father
- Jack Pratt — Son
- Robert Faris — Brother
- University of Washington, Seattle, Washington, United States (BA in English Literature, 1999)
Every Episode of Game of Thrones, Ranked From Worst to Best
Find out which episode of the HBO hit reigns supreme.
Let's Talk About Sex on TV, Baby
Sex Ed Week explores the ways TV is pushing boundaries forward – and the ways it still lets us down
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Gifted and Rel Canceled at Fox
- 2. The Magicians Finale Killed Off the One Person We Never Expected
- 3. The Bold Type Cast Wants a Crossover Episode with Good Trouble
- 4. The Perfectionists' Hayley Erin Reveals Just How Alike Taylor and Alison Are
- 5. The Perfectionists Leaned Heavily Into Its Pretty Little Liars Roots This Week
- 6. Sansa Stark Goes Mean Girls on Dany in Our Ridiculous Dolls of Thrones Recap
- 7. Game of Thrones Season 8 Complete Coverage