- Began his acting career at age 4, appearing in a variety of TV commercials.
- Had a minor part in the 1999 Nick Nolte film Simpatico.
- Landed breakthrough movie role alongside David Arquette in 2001's See Spot Run; led to appearances in several TV series and films, including Dinner With Friends, ER, Audrey's Rain and The Christmas Blessing.
- Considers Chris Farley and Jack Black as role models for his acting career.
- Star-making TV role came in 2003 as Jake Harper in the popular CBS sitcom Two and a Half Men; was reportedly the first child the casting crew had seen and was so well-liked they cast him immediately.
- Netted four Young Artist Award nominations and two wins.
- Named one of the World's Richest Teens in the May 2008 issue of People magazine, reportedly earning $1.2 million a season.
- Carey Lynn Claypool — Mother
- Danny Masterson — Cousin
- Kelly Charles Jones — Father
- Christopher Masterson — Cousin
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Walking Dead Revealed Alpha and Beta's Gruesome Origins
- 2. Power's Latest Victim Had a Feeling Death Was Coming
- 3. Stranger Things Writers Reveal Some Movies Related to Season 4
- 4. Krysten Ritter's El Camino Cameo 'Shocked' Aaron Paul
- 5. Here's Why Walter White's Cameo on El Camino Was So Important for the Breaking Bad Movie
- 6. 10 Burning Questions We Still Have After El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie
- 7. Stranger Things Star David Harbour Brought the Upside Down to Saturday Night Live