- Began his acting career at age 4, appearing in a variety of TV commercials.
- Had a minor part in the 1999 Nick Nolte film Simpatico.
- Landed breakthrough movie role alongside David Arquette in 2001's See Spot Run; led to appearances in several TV series and films, including Dinner With Friends, ER, Audrey's Rain and The Christmas Blessing.
- Considers Chris Farley and Jack Black as role models for his acting career.
- Star-making TV role came in 2003 as Jake Harper in the popular CBS sitcom Two and a Half Men; was reportedly the first child the casting crew had seen and was so well-liked they cast him immediately.
- Netted four Young Artist Award nominations and two wins.
- Named one of the World's Richest Teens in the May 2008 issue of People magazine, reportedly earning $1.2 million a season.
- Danny Masterson — Cousin
- Carey Lynn Claypool — Mother
- Kelly Charles Jones — Father
- Christopher Masterson — Cousin
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Everything We Know About the 2019 Primetime Emmy Awards
- 2. Creative Arts Emmys 2019: Complete Winners List
- 3. Rest Easy, Friends Fans, A Reboot Is Never Happening
- 4. I Watched All of Netflix's Abysmally Bad The I-Land So You Don't Have To
- 5. James Spader Reveals What Made Him Decide to Do The Blacklist
- 6. First Teaser for Supernatural's Final Season Marks The Woman in White's Return
- 7. Felicity Huffman Sentenced to Two Weeks in Jail For College Cheating Scandal