- After her parents divorced, she moved to Mexico with her mother.
- Cut her hair to play a boy in her film debut, Pecado, in 1951.
- Began working in telenovelas at the age of 16, with the series Cartas de amor.
- Released her self-titled debut album in 1962.
- Sat on the judging panel for a Spanish-language children's (ages 8-16) version of The X-Factor.
- Received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in 2016.
- Arnold Frederick Hartman — Father
- Raúl Vale — Ex-husband
- Angélica de Jesús Ortiz Sandoval — Mother
- Angélica Vale — Daughter
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorites shows - Start Now
- 1. Did True Detective Just Reveal The Season 3 Killer?
- 2. Baywatch on Amazon Prime Will Heat Up Your Winter
- 3. Here's What to Stream Before Gillian Anderson Arrives on The Crown
- 4. Pete Davidson Returns to SNL to Talk a Bit About Mental Health but Mostly The Mule
- 5. Saturday Night Live Spoofs the Shutdown with Deal or No Deal Parody
- 6. At Long Last, the American Gods Season 2 Trailer Is Here
- 7. Happy Super Blood Wolf Moon! Here's a Ranking of the Best TV Werewolves