Provider: Eastern (ET) Change
In the fifth-season finale, Mike's long tenure at Outdoor Man is celebrated with an anniversary dinner, complete with a speech from Joe and Chuck. Meanwhile, Mandy suggests that she and Kyle save money after they're married by moving in with her folks.
A wedding shower is planned for Mandy and Kyle, but it falls on the same day as a big football game. Mike then persuades them to have two separate showers, but the men's shower gets out of hand thanks to Ryan; and Ed's superstitions become a problem.
Mandy takes up vaping, much to her parents' chagrin, but it also stirs up fond memories for Vanessa. Meanwhile, Ryan and Kristin stumble upon a hidden safe in their home; and Vanessa and Sheryl worry about an impending teachers' strike.
Mike covets Chuck's car, which Chuck just inherited from his late father, but Joe also wants to buy the vehicle. Meanwhile, Vanessa is honest about how much she dislikes Kyle's Thanksgiving family heirloom; and Ryan has some new house rules for Eve.
Mike gets to deliver a speech for a graduation ceremony at Mandy's business school, but he must adhere to a politically correct tone. Meanwhile, Cammy comes home and brags about her great college experience, which leaves Eve feeling lousy.
Vanessa is acknowledged for her volunteer efforts, but her good news is overshadowed by Mike, who then tries to remedy the situation. Meanwhile, Eve becomes apprehensive about starting high school; and Ed wants to use Mike as a model for an Outdoor Man fig (more…)
Vanessa's loyalty to Ed's ex-wife surprises Mike, who doesn't think Ed should reconcile with his ex. Elsewhere, Mandy wants to work with Kristin at the diner so she can earn money for a school trip, but Kristin is hesitant to put in a good word for her.
The Best Big Bang Theory Guest Stars, Ranked
From Stan Lee to Leonard Nimoy, check out the greatest cameos on the CBS sitcom
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Best New Shows and Movies on Netflix This Week – Chambers, Knock Down the House
- 2. One Avengers: Endgame Star Doesn't Seem to Have Made the Final Cut
- 3. What The Actual F*** Just Happened in That Supernatural Finale
- 4. Gotham's Series Finale Broke a Rule of Batman
- 5. Marvel's Cloak and Dagger Takes Us Behind the Scenes of Tyrone's Tense Heist
- 6. Gotham Boss on the Batman-Centric Series Finale: 'It Means We Told the Story Properly'
- 7. Stan Lee's Final MCU Cameo in Avengers: Endgame Is a Heartwarming Send-off