- First appeared on Days of Our Lives in 1987 at age 11, acting as the younger version of Adrienne Johnson in a flashback.
- Took Days of Our Lives costar Bryan Dattilo to her senior prom.
- Won the daytime-stars edition of Weakest Link in 2002.
- Published her memoir, All the Days of My Life (So Far), in 2004.
- Won four Soap Opera Digest Awards for Favorite Villain for her work on Days of Our Lives, as well as a later Digest Award for Favorite Good Girl. Also won a Daytime Emmy for America's Favorite Villain.
- Is fluent in Spanish.
- David Sanov — Husband
- Benjamin Edward Sanov — Son
- Megan Hope Sanov — Son
- Attended University of California, Los Angeles, California, United States
- 1. Where All the People from Netflix's The Innocent Man Are Now
- 2. A Plea to Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Season 2: More Witchcraft, Less Romance
- 3. Rufus Lives in the Timeless Series Finale Trailer!
- 4. 4 Theories about the Gargoyle King on Riverdale That Sound Pretty Legit
- 5. 23 Easter Eggs in the Arrowverse 'Elseworlds' Crossover You May Have Missed
- 6. Amazon Prime's January Lineup Makes It Easy To Prepare For Oscar Season
- 7. Last Man Standing Recruits Tisha Campbell for a Familiar Role