- Served as class president in high school.
- Discovered a love for performing while in UCLA's LCC Theatre, the longest running Asian-American theater company in the U.S.
- Crammed in up to nine stand-up acts per night when starting out in New York City.
- Performed at a San Francisco comedy club on the night of her wedding in 2014.
- Was seven months pregnant while taping her Netflix stand-up hit Baby Cobra.
- Named her daughter Mari after Marie Kondo, author of one of Wong's favorite books.
- Justin Hakuta — Husband
- Mari — Daughter
- Andrew Wong — Brother
- Adolphus Wong — Father
- Tammy Wong — Mother
- University of California, Los Angeles, California, United States (BA in Asian American Studies, 2005)
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. 7 Burning Questions The Umbrella Academy Season 2 Needs to Answer
- 2. The 12 Biggest Differences Between Netflix's Umbrella Academy and the Comics
- 3. Every Actor in the Marvel Cinematic Universe Who Has Been Nominated for an Oscar
- 4. Bugs Do Their Own Exterminating on The Blacklist
- 5. The First Descendants 3 Teaser Is Here and It's Straight-Up Villainous Fun
- 6. Jeremiah Tortures Bruce with His Most Tragic Memory in New Gotham Trailer
- 7. Clary Will Be 'Forever Changed' When Shadowhunters Returns