- Mom is actress Polly Draper, who is best known for her role in thirtysomething; dad is musician Michael Wolff, who was the bandleader for The Arsenio Hall Show.
- Played the saxophone at age 2; switched to drums at age 4.
- Started playing in the Silver Boulders---his brother's band---while in preschool.
- Title of The Naked Brothers Band came about when he and his brother emerged from a bath one day and proclaimed, "We're the Naked Brothers Band!"
- Acting debut was in the 2005 mockumentary The Naked Brothers Band, written and directed by his mother.
- Appeared in the music video for Fall Out Boy's 2007 song, "The Take Over, the Breaks Over."
- Wrote the play What Would Woody Do?, which was performed at New York's Flea Theater.
- Two key albums in his life are the Beatles' classics Rubber Soul and Revolver.
- In 2011, he and his brother released the teen-pop CD, Black Sheep.
- Polly Draper — Mother
- Nat Wolff — Brother
- Michael Wolff — Father
The Best Big Bang Theory Guest Stars, Ranked
From Stan Lee to Leonard Nimoy, check out the greatest cameos on the CBS sitcom
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Jo's Downward Spiral Is Going to Ruin Her Life
- 2. Star Trek: Discovery's Ethan Peck Talks Spock's Finale Struggle and Season 3 Return
- 3. The Tragic True Story Behind Tyrone's Vampire Nuns Tale on Marvel's Cloak & Dagger
- 4. Gotham Series Finale Trailer: Jeremiah Returns and Batman Finally Arrives!
- 5. Ramy Review: Hulu's Groundbreaking Comedy Is as Empathetic as It Is Horny
- 6. Asa Butterfield Falling Down the Stairs in the Sex Education Blooper Reel Is Truly a Sight to Behold
- 7. What to Stream the Weekend of April 19