- Started her comedic training at iO Chicago while in college.
- Is an alum of Chicago's Second City improv troupe, where many other Saturday Night Live greats were discovered.
- Made her SNL debut in the show's 38th season, along with Tim Robinson and Cecily Strong, who also hail from Chicago's comedy scene.
- Her first impression on SNL was of CNN correspondent Candy Crowley, who moderated the second 2012 presidential debate.
- 2018, Emmy — Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series: Nominee
- 2014, Emmy — Outstanding Original Music and Lyrics: Nominee
- Conner O'Malley — Husband
- Columbia College, Chicago, Illinois, United States (BA in Theater, 2009)