- Wanted to be a model since she was 12 years old.
- Dropped out of high school during her junior year and later earned her GED.
- Approached by a scout for America's Next Top Model while working as a server at Hooters; assumed he was lying until she saw a commercial for the show on TV.
- Is a huge animal lover; told TV GUIDE in 2003 that she had aspirations of being a zoologist.
- Met and fell in love with former Brady boy Christopher Knight when they appeared together on the fourth season of The Surreal Life in 2005.
- Runs a radio show on the NowLive network, which she is also an investor in.
- Enjoys playing video games in her spare time, especially World of Warcraft.
- Christopher Knight — Husband (separated)