- Lived in Japan, France and Hong Kong at an early age, and returned to Australia at age 12.
- At 14, she broke her back and had to wear a brace for a few years.
- Moved to Los Angeles to seek acting work when she was 19.
- Followed in the footsteps of Aussie actors Rose Byrne, Teresa Palmer and Rachel Taylor as the face for jeweler Jan Logan's 2009 campaign.
- Walked through the streets of London in full period costume to her audition for the role of Valentine Wannop in Parade's End.
- Campaigned hard for her part in Parade's End, including a three-hour audition for playwright/screenwriter Tom Stoppard.
- Was promoting a film at the Sundance Film Festival when Samuel Hadida, a producer for Silent Hill: Revelation 3D, spotted her and followed the actress until she agreed to read the script.
- Felix Clemens — Brother
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Every Movie Trailer Released at San Diego Comic-Con 2019
- 2. The Terror: Infamy Boss on Tackling the Untold Horror of Japanese American Internment Camps
- 3. Everything We Know About Westworld Season 3 So Far
- 4. The Walking Dead Season 10: Everything We Know So Far
- 5. What's Coming to Amazon in August
- 6. Here's the Veronica Mars Refresher You Need Before Watching the Hulu Revival
- 7. Ben Whishaw, Jason Schwartzman, and More Join Chris Rock for Fargo Season 4