- His father, Whitney Lee Savage, was an artist known for his work on Sesame Street.
- Was a child actor; voiced animated characters his father created for Sesame Street, and appeared in a Charmin commercial as a stock boy in a grocery store.
- Wore a suit of armor made from roof flashing by his father for Halloween in high school, which caused him to pass out from heat exhaustion.
- Has built models that have appeared in such movies as Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones and The Matrix Reloaded.
- Taught advanced model making at the Academy of Art University in San Francisco.
- 2011, Emmy — Outstanding Reality Program: Nominee
- 2013, Emmy — Outstanding Reality Program: Nominee
- 2012, Emmy — Outstanding Reality Program: Nominee
- 2014, Emmy — Outstanding Structured Reality Program: Nominee
- 2015, Emmy — Outstanding Structured Reality Program: Nominee
- 2016, Emmy — Outstanding Structured Reality Program: Nominee
- Whitney Lee Savage — Father
- Juila Savage — Wife
- Attended New York University, Tisch School of the Arts, New York, New York, United States
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Walking Dead Showed Us Alpha's Brutal Origins in a Flashback-Heavy Episode
- 2. True Detective Just Made Its Connection to Season 1 Explicit, but We Still Have Questions
- 3. Counterpart Creator Breaks Down That Nail-Biter Season Finale
- 4. Chicago Police Seek to Interview Jussie Smollett Again After Two Suspects Released
- 5. Donald Trump Calls Saturday Night Live a 'Total Republican Hit Job' After National Emergency Sketch
- 6. 7 Burning Questions The Umbrella Academy Season 2 Needs to Answer
- 7. The 12 Biggest Differences Between Netflix's Umbrella Academy and the Comics