- Became interested in acting as a teenager after reading the biographies of famous actors such as Robert De Niro and Marlon Brando.
- Moved to New York City at the age of 19 to train at the Stella Adler Studio of Acting.
- Played the role of Richard of Gloucester a 2008 production of Richard III at Orb Theatre Company in New York in 2008.
- Performed in numerous stage productions while studying at RADA, including the roles of Dino in Saturday Night, Willy in From Both Hips, Starbuck in The Rain Maker and Solinus in The Comedy of Errors.
- In 2010, won the award for Most Outstanding Armed Performance at RADA Prize Fights, a stage combat competition for students.
- Was awarded the Laurence Olivier Bursary Award, which provides financial assistance to talented actors to complete their training.
- In 2012, won the BBC Radio Carleton Hobbs Bursary Award during his time at RADA.
- Royal Academy of Dramatic Art, London, England (BA in Acting, 2012)
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Love Island Recap: Here's Who the New Gals Banished to the Hideaway
- 2. Suits Boss Promises Fans All the Darvey Romance They've Been Waiting For
- 3. Pearson Review: This Spin-Off Is Definitely Not Suits 2.0
- 4. 10 Free Things to Do at San Diego Comic-Con 2019 Without a Badge
- 5. Emmys 2019: Complete Coverage of the 71st Primetime Emmy Awards
- 6. You Need to See the OG Childlike Empress' Response to Stranger Things' NeverEnding Challenge
- 7. The Most Painful Snubs and Happiest Surprises of the 2019 Emmy Nominations